Our Annual Dance Festival is a jam-packed weekend of master classes, lectures, workshops, performances, and more! With registration options ranging from a single class to the whole weekend,
this unique event is not to be missed. Opportunities for dancers, teachers, performing artists, and more! Join us for a great experience of all things dance!!
Schedule and Registration Details.....
- Registration (online or mail-in) will open towards the end of August, with priority registration given to current
- Discounted fees are extended to current members.
- Students that are enrolled in a member organization (school, studio, etc) are eligible to register as members.
- Students that are wanting to participate in the Scholarship Auditions must be members in their own right.
- Participants register as either a "Junior" (age 9 to 12), "Senior" (ages 13 and up), or "Teacher".
- Minimum age to register is nine years old. For insurance purposes, we are unable to make any exceptions to this policy.
Click to view THIS YEAR'S SCHEDULE !!!
General Fee Information.....
- MD Council for Dance members receive a discounted registration fee.
- It's more cost effective to become a member and attend for the discounted rate, plus you get the benefits of membership, so why not just become a
- Specific fees for Festival 2017 have not been set, but for planning purposes, participants can expect approximately $150 for the full weekend, which includes:
- your choice of classes, lectures, and workshops with master faculty from around the nation
- you get to select your classes when you register, but you can change them all weekend long, thru the "ticket swap"
- options include ballet, pointe, tap, jazz, modern, contemporary, lyrical, hip hop, musical theatre, African, and more!
- two class selections Friday evening
- four class selections Saturday
- three class selections Sunday
- admission to the professional Artists' Concert
- unlimited opportunities to network with hundreds of students, teachers, and dance enthusiasts from the mid-Atlantic region
- if you can't attend the full weekend, single class, and single day registration options are available
- There is separate fee for Scholarship Auditions.
- Additional tickets for the Artists' Concert (Saturday night) are available for purchase as part of the registration process, or at the Festival
prior to the Concert.
- Tickets are not required for Sunday's Student Showcase Concert , but we do appreciate a Festival Evaluation form completed as admission to