Our Annual Dance Festival is a jam-packed weekend of master classes, lectures, workshops, performances, and more! With registration options ranging from a single class to the whole weekend,
this unique event is not to be missed. Opportunities for dancers, teachers, performing artists, and more! Join us for a great experience of all things dance!!
Scroll down for sample schedule from 2017....
Schedule and Registration Details.....
- Registration (online or mail-in) will open towards the end of August, with priority registration given to current
- Discounted fees are extended to current members.
- Students that are enrolled in a member organization (school, studio, etc) are eligible to register as members.
- Students that are wanting to participate in the Scholarship Auditions must be members in their own right.
- Participants register as either a "Junior" (age 9 to 12), "Senior" (ages 13 and up), or "Teacher".
- Minimum age to register is nine years old. For insurance purposes, we are unable to make any exceptions to this policy
General Fee Information.....
- MD Council for Dance members receive a discounted registration fee.
- It's more cost effective to become a member and attend for the discounted rate, plus you get the benefits of membership, so why not just become a
- Specific fees are set annually, but for planning purposes, participants can expect approximately $150 for the full weekend, which includes:
- your choice of classes, lectures, and workshops with master faculty from around the nation
- you get to select your classes when you register, but you can change them all weekend long, thru the "ticket swap"
- options include ballet, pointe, tap, jazz, modern, contemporary, lyrical, hip hop, musical theatre, African, and more!
- two class selections Friday evening
- four class selections Saturday
- three class selections Sunday
- admission to the professional Artists' Concert
- unlimited opportunities to network with hundreds of students, teachers, and dance enthusiasts from the mid-Atlantic region
- if you can't attend the full weekend, single class, and single day registration options are available
- There is separate fee for Scholarship Auditions.
- Additional tickets for the Artists' Concert (Saturday night) are available for purchase as part of the registration process, or at the Festival
prior to the Concert.
- Tickets are not required for Sunday's Student Showcase Concert , but we do appreciate a Festival Evaluation form completed as admission to